4 mill deck height

SlowMoe

Putting together a 4 mill stock cylinder. Going to use a spacer. I know it's not ideal, I know, I know.

I am wanting to run my 18cc small bore pump gas domes if possible.

Question 1: are these domes set up for zero deck height?

Question 2: If so, since the crank gives me 2mm (.080") extra stroke each way, I need a spacer/ gasket combination that will give me a total of .100" between the cylinder and cases, correct?

I'm trying to figure out which spacer kit to buy off eBay.

The right angle bits I have are a little too big to fit in A 65mm bore properly. And I don't really heve $300-$400 to spend on tools.

my tools fit good enough to drop the transfer floors, open up the exhaust, intake and transfer runners.

its $30 bucks for a spacer and bam I have my transfer duration where it needs to be not to mention I may be able to save money on domes since I already have small bore domes

What elevation are you at? 18cc domes are small for pump gas. You will have to figure out your compression ratio to see if you can us those 18cc domes on pump gas. I'm thinking not

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

They are stock stroke small bore race gas domes. Wondering if the added stroke will turn them into alky domes..?

Have to do the math to figure out your compression ratio. As far as gasket/spacer sizes, measure the lip on your domes and decide what squish you want to run

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

6.54cm bore x 5.8cm stroke is 379.9cc / 18cc = 21.106:1

Or is that the right way to do it? I'm not sure

66bf2ad3331258dbbe81533aaa9a0719.jpg0eaaea9667a6c6925d303dacdf481497.jpg

Never used. 1.5mm

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Sweet. Does it have gaskets?

Edited by SlowMoe

I used the gaskets awhile back. Might wanna order several sizes of gaskets. Mock it up, and measure until you're close to what you want. Maybe a few spacer plates as well.

Domes aren't that expensive, and can make a big difference in performance.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk