High temp Powder coating old pipes

I doubt you will pressure wash that right off.

It also isn't $125, you are forgetting shipping to you, it is $150.

So $150 for pipes that might last 10 years before they are ugly again. Or $5/year and some elbow grease. Most will pick the cheaper route.

Also the people spending thousands on their motors will not be your customers. They are the ones buying new pipes to match them new engine. Your customer base is the cheap ones that have ragged out quads.

It's purely an option that people have - that is all. I'm tired of arguing opinions with you. It's clear it's not for you. But I just spent $2500 on a 521 cheetah cub kit and I would want it done even if I didn't do PC myself because it's the build I'm doing. Literally - to each his own. I can do gloss black, flat black and gray/silver.

Post some pics of these powder coated pipes. I can't help, but think.......Who would want that.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I don't know how. I've never cared to figure it out either since I don't frequent forums because of the constant opinion critics. They're posted on FB/BBSpowdercoating along with other PC work.

I think some people just have nothing better to do than argue online. Funny after all that back n forth nonsense, now asking opinions of eachother!! Hah!

I for one who sometimes had to make custom pipes for custom motor swaps, PC would come in handy. Alot better than spray painting parts for clients.

As far as not breathing. You might have to dip in the savings for some in frame drag pipes, IMO.

I don't know how. I've never cared to figure it out either since I don't frequent forums because of the constant opinion critics. They're posted on FB/BBSpowdercoating along with other PC work.

Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I think some people just have nothing better to do than argue online. Funny after all that back n forth nonsense, now asking opinions of eachother!! Hah!

I for one who sometimes had to make custom pipes for custom motor swaps, PC would come in handy. Alot better than spray painting parts for clients.

As far as not breathing. You might have to dip in the savings for some in frame drag pipes, IMO.

I think I'll steal the pipes off that green one I showed you. The guy I bought it from said they're "sniper" pipes and real hard to find. I've never heard of them but they're very streamline...

Wish I woulda know about the Hi temp Powder coat your offering before I did this set. They are both 421 servals mx setups, one is mainly lonestar parts, the yellow has mainly Leagers parts.

Never mind the stupid pictures wont upload, too large?

Edited by Canada

Wish I woulda know about the Hi temp Powder coat your offering before I did this set. They are both 421 servals mx setups, one is mainly lonestar parts, the yellow has mainly Leagers parts.

Im in Canada so its a no go for me to ship them down, we will just use ti-header wrap for now

If you decide to get them redone and your powder coated can't find the powder just get ahold of me on my FB page and I'll tell you where to get it.