exhaust preferred exit

penguin

Green you ever getting back into drag stuff? Not clothing, racing.

I'll tell you no, but ask me in spring it might be a different answer. The guys that I used to enjoy going with got out, and aren't coming back. And the girl that rode my junk (does that sound right) would rather be on the river than at the track. The drag scene is pretty small in the west except a very few times and places. It's a LOT of money to commit for just a very small amount of fun. Do I miss it? ABSOLUTELY! I really enjoyed the people when we traveled, and honestly I think I miss that more than the building and tweaking. I'm going to be in Havasu the first week of May then Shasta just 2 weeks later so I'm other going to make Gilbert this year, which sucks, that is a good time, good people, and awesome food!

Any details on the electric set up?.....like what was it exactly?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

It is all the same components and setup from KillaCycle. He and Bill became buddies after Clay stated inquiring about some components. Clay is VERY good with electronic shit but the whole world lives in the battery and speed controller. He actually went out to CO and worked on KillaCycle at one point, and learned a few setup tips. The bike literally goes from 0-100% at basically an instant. It has a valet mode for the return road and pits. It's a REALLY expensive setup and he's got 1000s of hours in it. Power to weight is ridiculous, and there's no doubt it's got HUGE potential. He's lost interest and now it's a dust collector!

Wasnt there no class for it at the time?

unlimited........ just like Nitro Baby it was built because he could. Honestly, if Clay had stayed in the game, I'm not sure anyone realizes what it's potential is. If you really analyze KillaCycle, and what it does, it would have been unreal............