Outlaw build

What pipes do you have right now? How did you find just a frame? I hope you got those A arms made for that bike... 250r arms don't work.

Lol....i had a big post typed out Rodger and i deleted it. I tried buying this frame last year off the previous owner...he had it all jacked up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Heck I could have the arms backwards for all I know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The bike i was looking at was in Cali. May not be the same bike then. Sure looks like the same frame. But like Billbobby said...a arms are specific to these frames. You cant just throw on any arms even off a 250r. LSR wont even build arms for these anymore.

First...he wasnt running a arms specific to the frame. Look in the for sale section on here. That ad is still up for that bike. He tried telling me it was an updated frame running DC long travel a arms and all that junk. Lonestar has never updated a outlaw frame to run with anything but the arms they build that are specific to the chassis. Dont believe me....call them.

• Like 1