4mil on stock cylinders via Redline

Ive heard absolutely nothing but great things about Redline especially Cameron and his builds as well as porting. My question is what kind of h.p. is feasible with a 4mil crank stock cylinders if I added carbs. My buddy said probably 80...which seemed like alot but again Ive heard Cameron is a magican. I have stock carbs and T5s at the moment. I was looking at drivelines 392 that I found in other forum which claim to make 68ish w t5 and stock carbs on their website. I dont need or want to be ballz out and primarily just ride dunes while goof racing with friends. Any input? I am not a cheap ass but not rich and have other hobbies. Just want the most economical build.

sent via fuck your mom

What's a magican? Do you mean Mexican? Check out the dyno forums. With some 35mm carbs, inframe drag pipes, and all the other bolt on goodies, reeds etc, you could get 80hp out of a 4 ml stock cylinder. Look for JDs thread specifically.

• Like 1

You need to call and talk to him.

Tell him what your willing to spend and what you want.

80 hp is no problem

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183834-4-mil-stock-cylinder/page-6#entry1760883

Here's my motor. Probably could've gotten a bit more with a few more jetting changes.

Donald Shepard with a stock cast,421 driveline cylinders,4mil crank,shearers,35 pwks on pump gas made 83 horsepower and 51 foot pounds of torque.

Thats the thing though, 421 plus crank and new carbs and pipes. Was hoping for crank port maybe carbs. Just trying to keep it mild. I do appreciate the info though

sent via fuck your mom

You need to call and talk to him.

Tell him what your willing to spend and what you want.

80 hp is no problem

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183834-4-mil-stock-cylinder/page-6#entry1760883

Here's my motor. Probably could've gotten a bit more with a few more jetting changes.

What all is done to your motor?

sent via fuck your mom

Ive heard absolutely nothing but great things about Redline especially Cameron and his builds as well as porting. My question is what kind of h.p. is feasible with a 4mil crank stock cylinders if I added carbs. My buddy said probably 80...which seemed like alot but again Ive heard Cameron is a magican. I have stock carbs and T5s at the moment. I was looking at drivelines 392 that I found in other forum which claim to make 68ish w t5 and stock carbs on their website. I dont need or want to be ballz out and primarily just ride dunes while goof racing with friends. Any input? I am not a cheap ass but not rich and have other hobbies. Just want the most economical build.

sent via fuck your mom

Ur not a cheap ass but not rich...u need to have a budget price to get solid feedback. Can u afford to use race gas or only afford pump gas? Also besides powa there's other components to know u need to upgrade like trans etc. so there's more added to mtr cost

Ur not a cheap ass but not rich...u need to have a budget price to get solid feedback. Can u afford to use race gas or only afford pump gas? Also besides powa there's other components to know u need to upgrade like trans etc. so there's more added to mtr cost

Id like to just stick with pump gas.I could throw 3 grand at it Im just not that deep into the game. I was thinking 1500 2k. Im content with a mild ride. This is good feed back thank you. Looks like Ill call Redline or find Donald Shepard.

sent via fuck your mom

If your on a tight budget just get a good port job and the supporting mods (shift, pancacke bearing etc) you might be able to do that for 500-600. If you want to make it better do the head mod and have domes cut by your builder.

My Redline 4mil stocker was about 1400 and I had the head. I had PC pipes at the time and used stock carbs with driveline bowls. So that's roughly what it would cost you for that.

Personally if I were you I would by the DL cylinders and build a 392. Down the road if you wanted more power you get a port job carbs and inframe drag pipes and I bet you'll see an increase of 10-15 hp.

That's my 2 cents