Oversized radiator with FullBore?

BlkBansh05

Will be purchasing one of the $100 eBay oversized radiators and was wondering if it will fit with my FullBore front end. I understand the radiator mounts themselves are the same but I'm concerned with the actual clearance between the radiator and the plastics/grills. It seems pretty close already with the stock one. Anyone running this combo and can give me some feedback? Appreciate it.

I have a Chinese oversize radiator($55-$60 on ebay) and a fullbore front hood. The hood fits fine over the radiator. The fitment of the radiator to the bike required me to alter the some of the three holes. No big deal and I refuse to complain about it due to how cheap the radiator is and how well it works.

If you want, I can take pictures of clearance tonight when I get home from work which will be about 11-12 hours from now.

• Like 1

I have a Chinese oversize radiator($55-$60 on ebay) and a fullbore front hood. The hood fits fine over the radiator. The fitment of the radiator to the bike required me to alter the some of the three holes. No big deal and I refuse to complain about it due to how cheap the radiator is and how well it works.

If you want, I can take pictures of clearance tonight when I get home from work which will be about 11-12 hours from now.

That would be great, thank you. If its not too much trouble could you clarify what had to be done to the radiator to correct fitment? Appreciate your time.

• Like 1