HD clutch spring question

JasonB

I just swapped out the Heavy Duty (tusk brand i think?) clutch springs that came with my bike last year because the clutch pull is retarded. I dont think i have enough power to really need some serious clutch pressure like they provide. I put a new set of Yamaha clutch springs in and now my clutch pull is super easy, it was almost unenjoyable to ride the bike before after the first 30 minutes into a ride. My questions; will i end up having issues with the clutch slipping now? Should i throw three of the HD springs back in there for good measure? 

I have the pancake bearing adjusted just fine, engagement isnt an issue. I just wont be able to test it until saturday when i ride next and theres no way in hell im wrenching when im supposed to be riding 

Bikes mods: 

non-ported cylinder fresh rings and rehoned 

vforce reeds 

timing plate 

cool head and 22cc domes 

welded crank and fresh bearings/seals throughout 

SLP pipes 

air box mod 
i think these are any relevant 'power' mods worth mentioning 

you should be fine with stock springs. but i always ran all 6 hd springs.. the pull never bothers me.

You running stock lever/perch?

I have ASV shorty levers. Fuckers are nice but with these HD springs not real fun to ride. Don't get me wrong I made them work just fine with the HD springs at Glamis for a week in Spring, just not real enjoyable since the bike really doesn't make enough power to merit HD springs or a lockup. Yet.