Title Question

06SE_Shee

About 18yrs ago(showing my age) . We were racing and doing dumb shit on rice rockets, we got chased by 3 of New York's finest . . My friends gxsr blew a clutch and he ended up getting caught. He got beaten real bad and cost him like 10g in lawyers and no license for two yrs. after that I thought twice about running

• Like 2

I don't stop for police.. Period.. I have seen too many ppl on legal bikes getting pulled over and harassed by cops for no apparent reason and if they do that to legal riders they'll eat me for breakfast on my banshee.. It doesn't happen everyday but it happens too much in my opinion to take a chance. I would much rather run and take the risk of going to jail and having my bike impounded if I get caught as opposed to knowing for sure I will have my bike taken anyway. My bike doesn't have a title and it wouldn't matter if it did because the powder coat that the previous owner has on the frame covers the vin sooo yeaah I'm not stopping..

• Like 1

I oneatly dont have the cash to go to lagit places to ride all the time, and i like to ride everyday or every other day if i can.even if that means riding 'illeagly'. I even push my toys most of the time till i get to a trail. Im in no way trying to justify running from the cops but onestly scared of looseing my quad that i cant get back if it gets towed. So if im coming off the trail and theres cops sitting there waiting for me yes i turn around and wait it out. But i do agree that people who ride around on the a street lookin for trouble are dicks cuz thats wat makes the cops so hard on it in the first place, but i mean come on if ur riding trails and not tearing up peoples you know u shouldent be on, or tearing up and down main roads. then the cops should leav u alone they got more important shit they should tend to.

I oneatly dont have the cash to go to lagit places to ride all the time, and i like to ride everyday or every other day if i can.even if that means riding 'illeagly'. I even push my toys most of the time till i get to a trail. Im in no way trying to justify running from the cops but onestly scared of looseing my quad that i cant get back if it gets towed. So if im coming off the trail and theres cops sitting there waiting for me yes i turn around and wait it out. But i do agree that people who ride around on the a street lookin for trouble are dicks cuz thats wat makes the cops so hard on it in the first place, but i mean come on if ur riding trails and not tearing up peoples you know u shouldent be on, or tearing up and down main roads. then the cops should leav u alone they got more important shit they should tend to.

You have money for fuel and oil everyday, can't afford to go to a legal place on weekends?

You have money for fuel and oil everyday, can't afford to go to a legal place on weekends?

yea on weekends but i also live about 2 hours from any were leagal like the cliffs or foxvalley offroad and i drive a pick up with a 350 small block that get's about 10 miles to the gallom,, so yea most the time cant afford it. i ride were i can, shit sometimes i siphon gas out of other toys just to go out for an hour lol. Edited by Yamahafan#1

Yamaha Motor will send you a letter confirming the authenticity of your ATV which you can bring to the DMV. Bring that and a buyers order/bill of sale. Apparently state DMV doesn't title ATV's which sucks...

If there is anyone in South Carolina that was able to get a title please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk