Smoking More From One Cylinder Than Other

Every once and a while my right/left pipes will smoke more than the other one until it's warmed up.  I'm thinking its the packing in the pipes. :blink:  :ph34r:

Mike

When its cold your using the choke and one carb gets more fuel then the other when the choke is on....

I forget which one it is on mine, the left one if I'm thinking correctly. my carbs are sync'd, jetting is accurate, no airleaks, air screws are adjusted the same, everything is perfect on it.

But the one side smokes a little more than the other. It always has. And when I took the pipes off that one has a little more residue on the inside than the other pipe. Only thing I can guess is that the one carb doesnt atomize the fuel as well. I've even put different cylinders on and it still does it.

I remembered back about the fuel line length maybe having something to do with it, but I cant see that being it. I just run with it. When its cold and smoking you can really notice it, but when it warms up, the smoke basically disappears out of the one, but you can slightly see it out the other.

I guess I'll figure it out when I get portwork done and throw some taperbored 30's on it eventually.