This is normal?

it looks like condensation. after you ride, if would probably disappear if condensation. where are you located and temps?

touch it with your finger, then smell it.

kinda like the what you do with a girl you bring home from the bar. sniff it before you lick it.

Your actuator arm is beat the fuck up lol. How did that happen?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Shit. You have all right. It comes when bought the banshee i thought that was normal but i compare with other and not lol. The stupid mechanics of this atv bent. Thanks for advice i'll fix that

Shit. You have all right. It comes when bought the banshee i thought that was normal but i compare with other and not lol. The stupid mechanics of this atv bent. Thanks for advice i'll fix that

If it works, it works. F.A.S.T sells them at a decent price. Check them out. I figured you welded your ball to your push rod, and was determined to make it move lol.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

it looks like condensation. after you ride, if would probably disappear if condensation. where are you located and temps?

touch it with your finger, then smell it.

kinda like the what you do with a girl you bring home from the bar. sniff it before you lick it.

I ride a few hours and after ride still and smell to gas