Banshee Garage parts lot spares / blow out sale (very cheap items need to go)

4 strokes are easy... I have a rash of them. My banshee didn't impress me and I was not spending more money on it.  It's ok for people to own different bikes ya know.   I came from a YZ426F and yes the banshee was not up to power to me but i tried it, and did all the normal mods everyone said to do.  Did it work better, yes a lot better.  It didn't work the best in slow technical stuff but great in hill climbs.  Was it fast....not sure...it didn't live up to the hype so many say it was maybe because i own other high performance toys.  

I mean if something didn't impress you MR. Freak would you keep dumping thousands into something to see if it does.  Prob now.  Be real about this man

Going to flame for me getting a bike 40lbs lighter with new technology then flame me, I have a YZ250 motor sitting in a frame if this 450F motor shits the bed, not hard to put things in places that don't belong.  

The banshee was in 100% working order when it was sold.  I fixed it's electrical issues with people help here and that was great.  The new owner wanted it because of its hype...the 450r I got/ traded for was a lot faster then the banshee.  Is what it is.  As of now 1 day later it's down to the frame throwing everything away on it that's not needed.

Both road the each others bike awhile with no issues.  3 guys came and were in love with it and yes all agreed the 450 handled better in some areas.  They wanted a banshee as I did and now I am done and over with owning a banshee.  Would I buy another one sure if the price was right as I buy bikes all the time do I want one right now, nope.

Do i want to sell the spares off the bike which are in 100% working order.  Sure, who would not.  So if this is of no interest to you do not respond.

Do you need to ruin everyone's posts? Have no job to work? Have nothing else to do but hang out here all day.  There is a world out side of banshee HQ if you can stop trolling.  But I am wrong and so are prob 90% of the other members on here I bet.  I am going to go eat lunch now and log off this site.  Remember what the say about the internet, everything's true on it!  

You proved that by being a jerk to many people on here. So now I can be on back.

Yep I'm a 100% liar of well signing off this site, figure people witch banshees could use some cheap parts but you seem to feel I'm a dog shit person.

Edited by Oldskool83