Boondocker nos system

Im not joking one bit. Those systems are junk. They have virtually zero adjustment. The best place for those is in the trash can! Im guessing you've been trying to make it work with no success?

If this guy says it's junk I wouldn't even bother anymore.

Knows more about shit like that then most on this site

Well it works I mean I can have the banshee idleing hit the button and it revs up working normal just don't feel the power when I'm rideing and want to see if there was a way to make it I guess hit harder ??

Take a little fuel pressure out......oh wait

Bump up the bottle pressure a bit......oh wait

Go down one fuel jet size......oh wait

Go up one n2o jet size...... oh wait

Move the timer just a touch...... oh wait

Those "kits" are fucking junk! No ifs, no ands, no buts... More than likely you are losing hp the second you hit the button. If you wanna play with nitrous you are best off to learn the components, build your own kit, and don't be afraid to buy pistons and reeds.

I think you all are right well fuck it the thing came with the quad when I bought it and the people at boondockers don't know shit.

Who did you buy it from? Was it here in town?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I don't know anything about nos besides it makes shit fast. I was only asking cause a guy from here was selling a nitrous banshee and i thought maybe this was it. If that was the case i was gonna tell you to throw quad away too.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk