Partial Part Out, 35mm PWK, LSR, Works, Frame.. Ect

I bought the front a-arm's, tie rods, front bumper, and rear grab bar. I was led on to think the parts where going to be shipped out the next day, but didn't get shipped out til Saturday. It would have been nice to know the arms where old school arms with Honda taper ball joints. texted the seller and asked if he had the spindles to go with the arms. he said he was going to keep them for another build unless I bought the rest of the front suspension he had for sale. No biggy, I should have asked. I then bought a $80 reamer, then replaced the upper ball joints to 16mm stem since the ones in the arms where bent. the front bumper was missing spacers to bolt to the frame, no biggy again.  Finally in the pic of the parts for sale I would have assumed the rear fender supports were being sold with the grab bar as there wasn't a listing for them, wrong again. I'm not mad, but feel a little let down on the sellers end.

I bought the front a-arm's, tie rods, front bumper, and rear grab bar. I was led on to think the parts where going to be shipped out the next day, but didn't get shipped out til Saturday. It would have been nice to know the arms where old school arms with Honda taper ball joints. texted the seller and asked if he had the spindles to go with the arms. he said he was going to keep them for another build unless I bought the rest of the front suspension he had for sale. No biggy, I should have asked. I then bought a $80 reamer, then replaced the upper ball joints to 16mm stem since the ones in the arms where bent. the front bumper was missing spacers to bolt to the frame, no biggy again. Finally in the pic of the parts for sale I would have assumed the rear fender supports were being sold with the grab bar as there wasn't a listing for them, wrong again. I'm not mad, but feel a little let down on the sellers end.

That sucks, he got you too. I still haven't heard from the kid. I really doubt he even sent anything out. At this point I should just write it off and let this feed back speak for itself.

Beware of this seller People

That sucks, he got you too. I still haven't heard from the kid. I really doubt he even sent anything out. At this point I should just write it off and let this feed back speak for itself.

Beware of this seller People

did you gift it?

If not put a claim in

It would be nice to know if he sent them or not. Proof that he did. Otherwise I need to spend another $100 and buy a brand new set. And get them on the way. I've already been wasting time with the seller for weeks on end now.

fuck that dude.

I'd put in a claim today. Don't let him get away with it and be a nice guy about it.

Yeah I prob should, I'll give him till Saturday to reply, for some reason he can only do anything on Saturdays. Including replying to messages

So I have also been trying to get in touch to figure out where the spark arrestors are we made a deal on last Wed. Made a point to specifically request USPS flat rate priority shipping and to have them sent quickly so that they would arrive before my trip to the dunes for Menorial. Its been 9 days and I now have a quad that is not legal to ride. USPS flat rate is 3 day shipping, should have been here Mon/Tues and you haven't responded to requests for updates, tracking info, etc. Im normally very patient and understanding but had a deadline this time and am pissed off.

So frustrating to deal with people that have no respect for others! You ask all these questions about your super expensive build and get all the help in the world but can't follow up with the used parts you're selling at the same time? Just because we aren't spending thousands of dollars doesn't mean the parts aren't important for our needs.

He sent me private message asking for my address. It's been given to him about 4 times. I kept all of our chat history in texts and I texted him back with my shipping address and no response. This is a definitive description of people I hate dealing with. But I have been real lucky over the years with dealing with good people so it was bound to happen ....