2003 banshee not revving, tors and parking brake eliminated, any ideas b4 i take it to the shop?

I bought this banshee 5 years ago, not running with said to be no compression, fast forwad to now, i found the left bank with 70psi and 125psi on the right so i removed the heads and replaced the top end, i was not getting any spark on the first start up, traced the problem to the pick up via multimeter, i soldered in a new pick up coil and it started up 2nd kick and always starts up 1st or 2nd kick however, it doesnt rev and acts like its something like an ignition issue as no carb adjustments make any difference other than the idle. The tors and parking brake was already took off prior to me owning it. I cleaned the carbs again, inspected the reeds again and checked for leaks in the intake system, new plugs, both cylinders seem to be firing and outputting the same exhaust, 120psi on both cylinders.

Mods are toomey t5's, 34mm pj carbs(50p/160m),no air box(filter straigjt off the carbs, 64.69mm pistons and unknown port work.

Any ideas before i take to the shop?

The post says he rebuilt it, but nothing about a leak down test. I would revisit that ignition pick up and cdi.

I believe there is a great tutorial in the technical section on leak down testing and a DIY on building the tester.

Slides in the right carbs, and not backwards? May be worth looking at. Cut out towards air box. Easy to see, and check.

Maybe describe the not revving sound.

sent from yo mammy house.

The pj carbs will only let the slides go in one way which is the half moon facing the back of the carb so im assuming thats right, looka right to me and im not running an air box, just filters off the back of the carbs.

Its very similar to that, it has a little rougher cut out when i get on the throttle but it doesnt pop or act like its trying to rev like a fuel issue would act. The green/wire is cut at the cdi and the pig tail by the tank has been removed the wires are ended with heat shrink. I dont have another cdi but ive been told by a few already thats what it sounding like, however noone but me has set eyes on the quad and seen all the things about it so its hard to say im not just missing something as i dont know much about banshees.