Steering stem stabilizer

Andreb84

For trail riding you will notice a nice difference in arm fatigue. The damper keeps the bars pointed straight as you hit bumps, rocks, roots etc. It will take a bit of experimenting to get the damper dialed in so you can turn the bars, yet not get the bars ripped out of your hand when you hit rocks, roots and such. I have a Scotts mounted on a KTM quad that I love, you come up on shit and you brace for the hit that never happens because the damper took it...best money I spent for trail riding.

• Like 3

Prices vary, bar mounted can be as much as 5-600, stem mounted for about 250-300, but I am sure there are deals to found. The more adjustable the better IMHO.

Thanks dude for the link!!!

.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Streamline-Steering-Stabilizer-Yamaha-Banshee-350-BLACK-/380375979590?hash=item58902cd646:m:mtZQkg67GMW3LA2w-_6Xi0Q&vxp=mtr

Here is one from ATV galaxy. This one has less adjustability, and its not rebuild able but for the price it might be ok for you. Just another option.