Cylinders. Head. Transmission. Shift forks and drum. Misc

the last banshee head I bought, which was last week was $20 shipped from cali, the one before that was $25 shipped... both of those ppl I might add posted the prices in there forsale ad

Post it now. And pictures of condition. Cause its not it perfect shape for no 20 to 25. Sorry

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Members

45 posts

Sent Today, 09:20 PM

What are you the dirt cheap machanic that hacks everybodys shit. Look up prices on ebay you joe dirt dumb mother fucker. Before you go running your trap. Bitch cant read or something. Keep hacking peoples shit dumb fuck

Wheres your pictures? Exactly

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Dude can you read? I posted that so I could get the link to send to other members who might want to build a motor. Something I know you don't have the mental capacity for. Let me walk you through how words are used and their meanings in the English language. My first sentence was asking where the post in question went to. This would mean that I had previously seen this post and was looking for it again. Also if you skip to the third sentence you will see where I use the word "helped" that means it was also in the past. Please learn to read before you make claims that I know nothing. I think you're a good guy so I'm still willing to do business with you. I recently lost a sock in the dryer and could use a replacement. How much for the black one in the picture you took of the domes on the stock head?