Jetting And Tunning...

trayfoe

I am running a K&N on each carb and out of frame drag pipes. I will be running it in about 50 to 60deg weather for the "cold" season here in FL. How much would this change when the temp gets back up to 80 to 90deg with 90% humididty. Also anyone have a good link to a site that shows you how to change your jets?

I am running a K&N on each carb and out of frame drag pipes. I will be running it in about 50 to 60deg weather for the "cold" season here in FL. How much would this change when the temp gets back up to 80 to 90deg with 90% humididty. Also anyone have a good link to a site that shows you how to change your jets?

I would start w/ 320 mains and go from there. Do a plug check after a wot run in 6th gear....that'll tell all...there should only be 1-2 main jet size differences between summer and winter....

Yo I live in ORlando and ride in ONF and I am at 300 mains, 30 pilots and I am still rich. Not too rich but I fould plugs about every 3rd ride, but the power is still crazy

What all do you have done to your bike? What about this cold weather, have you had any problems?

Its mostly in my sig, but we're only allowed so many characters.... :D The winter makes the shee run stronger and snappier since the air is denser. You just have to rejet for the air density difference and it'll pull hard and safe..

Yo I live in ORlando and ride in ONF and I am at 300 mains, 30 pilots and I am still rich. Not too rich but I fould plugs about every 3rd ride, but the power is still crazy

You might want to try a smaller pilot and that'll help your plug fouling problem....might even gain a little on the bottom..just a suggestion.