Give me the run down on running leds

Its pretty simple if you dont have or want to share any useful advice stfu and go on to the next question.too many ppl on this site are know it all assholes you cant even ask a simple question without getting some form of asshole response...just remember at some point in time we where all new to banshees the smartest guy in the world still asks questions

Yes.

I understand that some questions are often asked. I also understand that the search function is there for a reason.

But, learning is a gregarious activity, it's funnier when you are interacting with people and i think that's the goal of an internet forum.

I also think that if you are tired of some question to be asked, then just dont answer it.

You will not educate someone by saying him to use the search function and calling him names. You will turn the thread into a e-war...

You can answer the question by giving some important pointers AND redirect him with the search function if that's so important to you.

That's my 2 cents comming from a teacher that use internet forums for about 20 years.

This happens many times. They make a claim that other forums are better, but they never give the forum's name and they are always on here.

You are just plain uneducated lol, pulling shit out of your ass as usual. Where did anyone say another forum is better? You love making shit up, fucking hilarious.

No you haven't. I bet you think August 08, 2002 was when BHQ was first started, I can tell you it isn't.

You come back after being ran off to just bitch and whine about people not helping other but you still didn't answering any of the questions about LED lights.

Yet again pulling shit out of your ass by basically creating your own false statements. I'll just agree with you, yes that's exactly what I said, your comprehension is great.

• 1 month later...

This is 2 months old but this is nuts. I understand both sides. I understand the point of searching for answers but some people like to hear things direct and have their questions answered direct. But being mean and talking to someone like they are an idiot is just ridiculous. Making jokes when all someone is just trying to fit in. It's a forum. Not a dictionary. If you don't want to help don't say shit. Just keep it moving. It gets to the point to wear your not productive member you are a TROLL. And who wants to be associated with a bunch of trolls? My first post too. Sad.