ANOTHER torn between pipe choices thread.

tdod101

Not sure why you want to do that.

Bottom-end with 14/40 > 15/40.

SLP's have the torque to handle taller gearing.

Going up teeth in the front sprocket or going down teeth in the rear sprocket widens your shifting intervals and if you have the power you'll gain top speed.

Going up 1 tooth in the front is like going down 3 teeth in the rear.

And vice versa...

I got T5's right now but they are beat to hell, tired and need to be taken out back and shot.

I just want my motor to be used to its full potential.

My main riding is up north, minor woods trails and open gravel logging roads. I like to putt around a bit to just killing time. I don't ride very often anymore, that's the problem, 2 - 3x times a year at best

T5's are definitely gonna feel lazy IMO. I would definitely try CPI's with your riding with out hesitation. They will come on pretty decent and not sacrifice much if any noticeable bottom end.

T5's are definitely gonna feel lazy IMO. I would definitely try CPI's with your riding with out hesitation. They will come on pretty decent and not sacrifice much if any noticeable bottom end.

Well. That settles that. You're like the 10th person to tell me CPI. So...ya. Done

I've decided on CPI. Re thinking my riding style and where I ride, let alone how much I ride, I think, as well as others, it will be the best choice and do what I need them too. Thanks everyone.

Edited by tdod101