Back as a banshee owner

Last year I sold my dune banshee after it sat in a container for 2 years. Thought about buying another one but just didn't ride enough to spend the big bucks so yesterday I bought this POS.

$700 literally no maintenance done on the bike ever. Has 80psi compression and totally stock.

My budget for this build $300. I'm not spending anymore then

To do list: fix all bearings brake pads and bent stuff.

Future mods: pipes, K&N, thumb throttle and possibly top end.

IMG_20160323_1222033_zpssxrm3yfx.jpg

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

thats exactly why I bought the shittiest banshee I could find no way I was going to get a decent one and start with the "oh its only a $100 here and $100 there" next thing you know you have a streched out 4mm. $300 budget is easy to follow when your going to buy the cheapest garbage parts ever.

First things first though I have to get the boost bottle filled

This was my previous bike:

DSC_0002.jpg

Edited by sangheraent

Last year I sold my dune banshee after it sat in a container for 2 years. Thought about buying another one but just didn't ride enough to spend the big bucks so yesterday I bought this POS.

$700 literally no maintenance done on the bike ever. Has 80psi compression and totally stock.

My budget for this build $300. I'm not spending anymore then

To do list: fix all bearings brake pads and bent stuff.

Future mods: pipes, K&N, thumb throttle and possibly top end, extended swing arm, front suspension, 4 mil dune motor, etc etc etc etc.

IMG_20160323_1222033_zpssxrm3yfx.jpg

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Fixed it for you

Edited by tdod101

yes that is winchester bay oregon. I don't even want to think about how much money I spent on that bike. I only sold it because I knew I wanted to spend more just never ends when you get to that point.

possible gauge is flawed I also did not put forth the effort to make sure I got the gauge all the way I kicked it like 10 times and called it a day. but oh well she runs good spins the wheels nicely have to take those tires off soon tearing up my property.