Jetting Help

liljake

Alright so I finally decided to tear down my shee and build it this winter and its comin together pretty well and i need help in knowing where to start with my jetting the mods i got are...

Power lid k and n filter and another k and n filter in the box

28mm pwk carbs which is where i need help

4 mill 115 long rod

hardcore mx port job from herrjugsracing

20cc domes cool head

dmc 916s im planning on buying next week or should stay with fmf fattys

pump gas 92 or 93 octane 32:1 amsoil

Btw this is my first post on here ever if i did anything wrong or posted this in the wrong spot. my bad

Ok I know before without the stroker in it but I had 20cc domes in it that were not cut obviously it was stock stroke but I was at 165 psi and I ran pump gas 92 or 93 and it ran great

A 20cc stock stroke dome vs a 20cc 4mil dome is huge. I ran pretty much the same setups. 165 psi with stock stroke domes and about 185 psi with the stoker domes. With the 20cc stoker domes I had to run 110 octane. I switched to 23cc stoker domes and had about 160 psi and ran 93 octane

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Lil jake it simple math your taking the same cc dome and stuffing added volume from stroke n bore so uccr goes up considerably. On stock cylinder 23.5-24 cc domes is safe for pump n a lil timing. You can defiantly push the envelope as long as you read your plugs correctly and have a good ear n feel for the engine . If your not so great at tuning and maintenance go with the bigger dome . Shoot for .050 squish on any of your domes and it will last