2016 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - September 28 - October 2, 2016

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably get flamed for even asking this but theres several members who will vouch for me. Ok, here i go. Can somebody buy me a spot and I'll pay you back within the next 3 weeks via paypal or cash upon arrival. Work is slow and funds are tight but i missed the spring ride and Im dying to get out there! I have 2 big moves coming up in the next month and those will put me back in the green. I just dont want to miss out on a spot. Im looking for something with full hook ups wether it be on the hill or down on the pavement. Im planning to stay 2 days and nights. If anybody can help me out, i appreciate the hell out of you. Like i said! I'll pay you back through either paypal or cash at the dunes. Let me know if you can help me out.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I'll probably get flamed for even asking this but theres several members who will vouch for me. Ok, here i go. Can somebody buy me a spot and I'll pay you back within the next 3 weeks via paypal or cash upon arrival. Work is slow and funds are tight but i missed the spring ride and Im dying to get out there! I have 2 big moves coming up in the next month and those will put me back in the green. I just dont want to miss out on a spot. Im looking for something with full hook ups wether it be on the hill or down on the pavement. Im planning to stay 2 days and nights. If anybody can help me out, i appreciate the hell out of you. Like i said! I'll pay you back through either paypal or cash at the dunes. Let me know if you can help me out.

I thought we talked about this lol

Trail Bikes, FTW

Cuz I already got one for you

Trail Bikes, FTW

• Like 1