Tire help

Morning all. I need to buy some new paddles. Can't find any used before they get snagged.

I don't know what to buy and don't understand everything about roll out etc to a T.

I run a gas 350 ported 6 inch arm. First bike. I have been running 20 in on 10 in wheel haulers 9 paddle. (Bought used realllly cheap) Everyone says I need more rubber and paddle.

Been told to find 22" on 8 rims. 10 paddle.

Now I can find brand new 22 on 10 inch but not 8. What's the difference. And do I even need 10 paddles ? 8?

Bike will be 4mil by next spring and I don't got a lot of extra cash to throw at toys....y'all know? Don't want to have to buy new tires every mod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Hudson1021

roll out as explained by skatrak is the carcass circumference at 15psi. theres also different levels of buffs depending what your using the tire for. wheels have different thickness for intended purpose also. couldn't tell you what size or paddle count to use but I would stay away from blue label and superlite triple buffs unless you drag race 100% of the time

Have you checked Rocky Mtn ATV on tire and wheel packages. Good prices, service and shipping. I used 8 paddle haulers last summer, 22x11x8, on my stock Banshee, liked 'em. Got a set of 10 paddle haulers with a Banshee I bought this winter, 22x11x8, its probably going to be a 4 mil and that's what I'm planning to run on it.