Jet size Questions

gcautosports

No plug chop, just read the plugs and listened to the engine. Pistons and cylinders looked good this winter when I put the cool head on. You'll know when you're too fat on top, the engine won't rev up well. Start high and work your way down.

I got 280-290 jets for 3 bucks each and well i got shindy rebuilt kits but guess i paid 40 bucks for needles and gasket since i have to change jets and pilot

I got 280-290 jets for 3 bucks each and well i got shindy rebuilt kits but guess i paid 40 bucks for needles and gasket since i have to change jets and pilot

$3 is about right on the jets, the kits are overpriced IMO, float bowl gasket prices vary a lot, RMATV is least expensive.

I'm in Odessa and we are at 3000', similar temps, air quality and humidity, on every one of my stock piped, no air box lid Banshee's, I have to run 310 mains, 4th groove and 29.5 pilots. Also don't confuse dynojet jets with stock Mikuni jets, they're not the same size jets.