Seat cover ideas[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Kleinki

That's the before pic the after will be coming soon to a theatre near you.

It looks nice cleaned up an with the back fender on.. When I'm on it the bike looks better cause the rider makes the bike.

you do realize that when no body likes you they refuse to help you. Why would you willingly put yourself into that position?

You clearly need help but you make a ass out if yourself and get people to not like you and lessen your chances of getting legitimate help. Seems kind of silly to me.

^^Why don't you do us ALL a favor and go kill yourself.

Go love your self.

you do realize that when no body likes you they refuse to help you. Why would you willingly put yourself into that position?

You clearly need help but you make a ass out if yourself and get people to not like you and lessen your chances of getting legitimate help. Seems kind of silly to me.

What are you on about I can't be the only 1 in the world who thinks his seat cover design a 5 year old could do better.

I mean his topic is seat cover ideas I was hoping for some hectic sick mate seat cover ideas not a bunch of lines seriously a caveman could design a better seat cover.

Hit the nail on the head. Moron G has had more chances than anyone else ever, yet he still won't try and be legitimate.