need some advice on rebuilding? thanks

blane18

thanks zillafreak that some helpful advice although I do kindly wanna keep it close to stock maybe what kind of a arms and stuff would I need? I don't wanna go over the top with it being extremely wide lol it is gonna be a trail rider but also whats a good setup on a 4mil stroker motor? like carb size long rod or short rod and all that good stuff lol I don't know much about making a reliable motor but im gonna be doing all the mechanic work thanks for the advice everyone

And boooom! Budget gone. Banshee stock suspensions suck a bag of dicks. Doesn't really matter how fast you are, if the quad can't handle the terrain. Take 2 quads, engine and rider experience are the same, but one has a better suspension. The best suspension will always win, all others things being equal of course.

• Like 1

Mine was a trail quad.

Ran +2+1 a-arms, and was roughly 49.5" wide in the rear, never had an issue on the trails.

Many other trail quad run +2 a-arms and +2 axles without issue.

If you are riding somewhere where the trails are not 50" wide, get a dirt bike.

Most public riding places are well over 50" because of sxs.

I must say that is one good thing about sxs's. Now that they're everywhere, what used to barely be 50" trails, are now quite open. It really let's you haul ass in trails that only 5 years ago my bike would barely fit without bouncing off of a tree every now and then.