Only running on one cylinder

Here's a basic run down on where Iam at and how I came to this point. Bought a 2000 banshee that had been sitting for a few years. First thing I did was clean both carbs and rebuild them. New jets, gaskets ext. bought 2 new plugs and a new coil. Fresh fuel 50-1 ratio. New stock reeds. Kicked it over and it's running on the left cylinder. Swapped carbs leaving slides (which still have tors at this point) in there original position. No change. Swapped slides so that now everything that was on the left is now on the right. Now the right carb is running. Figured it must be in the tors system so I ordered a delete kit. Removed tors. Unplugged the control box and the throttle. Synced carbs (from what I've read on here it's just a matter of getting the slides to move at the same time and making sure there both bottoming out?). Now the right side is running but the left is not. If I give it a little throttle, it spits and sputters and sounds like it wants to run. I noticed some fuel being spit out once the slide starts to move. I pulled the plug and it's pretty wet. Thinking its flooding out that side. Checked the reeds and they seem fine. Only thing I didn't try was switching the carbs again now that the tors has been removed. Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Only mods are Toomy 2-1 air filter fmf gold exhaust. Stock 200 jets. Idle screws 1 1/2 turns out. Tors delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbs only go on one side, can't switch them. You missing the choke tube that connects the carb chokes together?

Yeah I definitely am missing that tube. I've been wondering why there was only a choke on the one carb and not the other. I'll find a pice of rubber line and attach it as shown in the picture and report back. Thank you.

First make sure the slides are in the correct direction

11206057_900397356665766_154597783902350

Second, the air screws (not idle) should be out 1 1/2 to 2 turns out from seated, the new idle screws with the delete kit (circled in red) should be in enough to lift the slide a little from fully bottomed out

10339269_925586870813481_884191587540205

Sorry I did meant to say my air screws not my idle screws. I will double check the direction of the slides.

Also make sure carb bowl are on rite carbs, they are carb specific. , you need 280 main jet, 30 pilot, needle 4th clip to start . Buy a carb sync tool from fast racing and adjust idle to pull 4-5cfm in each carb. Do a compression test and a pressure test to make sure engine is mechanically sound