Banshee first to second gear (hitting neutral)

So today I road my banshee in awesome Derry nh. There was abt 3 inches of snow. Was shifting fine all day till the end of the day I was doing a hard pull from 1-3 and noticed wen I have the Tirea spinning fast or I wasn't hitting the shifter good enough but during the day it was good all day on hard acceleration. Maybe it was from the accessive spinning In snow

I dont understand what your asking?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I felt is though when I'm on the gas hard from a dead stop on snow I feel like I keep hitting neutral is there something wrong with the tranny or is it just bec the tires are spinning so freely on the snow. It fine when Im driving through the trails normal

Get it out of the snow and up on a stand rear tires off the ground. Shift through the gears to eliminate the "spinning in the snow factor". See if your gears shift properly... Also while in gear, hold the clutch in crack the throttle see if the rear tires move with the clutch in- check for clutch cable adjustment.

Pull the cover and check that the eccentric shift dowl is adjusted properly. Make sure that the detent arm and spring are to weebly wobbly. Check that the shift shaft isn't all slopped out.

If you're unsure of what all that is, it's time to order a manual.

• Like 1

Shift shaft is brand new the spring that goes on shift shaft was a little worm I'll get a new one will the modded shift star and roller arm from cascade will that help it shift better it's all adjusted correctly had it apart wen I did the bottom end

Should have just went ahead and done the pro mod trans while you were in there.

Fuck I've got promod, mull detent bearing, modded star, modded shaft and I still can't get in neutral

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I can shift from first to sixth gear without even moving, and can hit nuetral with ease. I have a bearing on the stator side of the shift drum, modded star, and every other dog cut off the gears. I'm running a stock shift shaft, stock spring and a stock detent arm. Fugger shifts like butter.
  • Like 1