Mull engineering billet impeller and gear

It's a pretty simple thing. Send the refund through PayPal and then if you don't get the part back, YOU file a claim

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The other side of this is the fact that he doesn't have the money to send. You can bet the farm that he wants to drag this out as long as possible to try and come up with the money.
  • Like 1

I'm just glad we only allowed him to scam 100 bucks and not more... Realistically he got a good deal if he knew that he was buying a modquad impeller... What makes it a bad deal is that he was selling a modquad impeller as a mull impeller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll not return the part because I'm a little nervous now. $110...may resell as a celebrity item!! maybe donate the proceeds to HQ or Wounded Warrior Project.

Will be contacting Mull Engineering. They were unbelievably informative and I thought they handled this situation professionally. 

Enjoy your $110.....but you look at it like, $110-$5.95(shipping).

Life is to short.

I'm just glad we only allowed him to scam 100 bucks and not more... Realistically he got a good deal if he knew that he was buying a modquad impeller... What makes it a bad deal is that he was selling a modquad impeller as a mull impeller

Ive made 519.38 off this site try again.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'll not return the part because I'm a little nervous now. $110...may resell as a celebrity item!! maybe donate the proceeds to HQ or Wounded Warrior Project.

Will be contacting Mull Engineering. They were unbelievably informative and I thought they handled this situation professionally.

Enjoy your $110.....but you look at it like, $110-$5.95(shipping).

Life is to short.

DO NOT DONATE TO WWP as a combat vet with wounded friends please do not donate to them they do not help wounded warriors, unless you consider free WWP gear help

• Like 1