04 Banshee Project

JordyRoo

Hey guys, fairly new here & new to banshees but not new to forums. Got a few builds under my belt from minibikes to AF conversion motocross bikes.

I got my hands on a beaten up 04 shee, got it stripped down for powdercoat & modification, im not gonna go too nuts, most the parts will be bolt on mods other than a port job etc.

So at the moment the cases & cylinders are off at the blasters and the frame etc are at the coaters,

The cylinders are 1mm over, on stock rods & stock head. Ill be going for a Wiseco stroker, longer rod kit to achieve 385cc or there abouts. With Wiseco pistons, some sort of cool head, some Vforce 4s & port work.

Its running FMF gnarleys & PC2 silencers with a Twinair powerflow filter kit. TORs removed too.

Frame is stock, Arms are stock, axle is +2 i think with spacers all round.

Gone for oversized clarke tank & standard Maier fairings on the way.

Will upload some pics in a second as they are on my phone & im on my tablet lol.

Hello from the UK by the way!!

I am also new to banshees but thinking about buying an 06 she with pro circuit pipes he wants $3500 for it is that to high and was wondering how well they hold up under trail riding and maybe some riding in sand on the Mississippi river and maybe riding around here in town its legal with a triangle and flag but if maintained well under those riding conditions how will it hold up between rebuilds