Banshee Part Out with Lots of Parts

gpr

I have a bunch of parts I am selling. I built a bike and had a light weight frame setup, everything was new and fresh powder coated. Dyno'd and tuned the motor and road it once, then I sold the motor and the frame has been sitting around, I'm selling the rest of the parts and some I have laying around my shop. Everything is in great shape, and I will try and describe as best as possible. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Prices will indicate if it includes shipping. The larger items like the frame and swing arm I have no idea what shipping will be so it is the price without shipping, and the prices listed are if paypal is sent as a gift, otherwise add 3%.

Stuff for sale:

Stock frame cut and lightened for drag use, powder coated metallic red (was setup for these stock style a-arms) - $250

Stock a-arms powder coated gloss black - $75

Stock tie rods and tie rod ends - $25 shipped

Front brake calipers set with brake pads - $55 shipped

Front brake rotors - $25 shipped

SS front brake lines Right light was pinched at some time, but still in great condition no leaks - $50 shipped

SS rear brake line for +6 swingarm - $35 shipped

Front handle bar mount brake master cylinder - $35 shipped

Rear brake master cylinder - $35 shipped

Radiator hoses with temp gauge - $15 shipped

Clutch cable - $15 shipped

Throttle cable for pwk carbs - $15 shipped

Steering stem powder coated gloss black - $35

Banshee bend anodized black handle bars - $35 shipped

Terry cable thumb throttle Housing - $85 shipped

Clutch lever with quick adjuster - $15 shipped

Stock chrome banshee grab bar (has a few scratchs on the back) - $20 shipped

12.75 rear marvin shaw hillshooter shock (I can adjust pressure for you before shipping) - $150 shipped

Rear brake caliper with block off plate - $50 shipped

+6” metal tech swingarm powder coated gloss black (oval chromoly tubing with round carrier) - $350

JJ&A bearing carrier - $100 shipped

Lonestar axle with locking axle nut - $150

Powder coated gloss black foot pegs - $30 shipped

Powder coated black brake pedal - $15 shipped

Shift Lever Powder coated black - $15 shipped

New Chrome kick starter  - $100 shipped

Banshee gas tank with Chrome Pingle fuel valve that also has reserve - $100

Billet banshee gas cap - $20 shipped

Banshee dual rate works shocks with candy apple red powder coated springs - $200 shipped

Stock engine mounts – $20 shipped

Dynatek Hot Dual Plug coils with aftermarket plug wires - $75 shipped

Stock banshee frame powder coated candy apple red (same color as the shock springs) - $150

I was going to put pictures up but the file limit is 50k.... so it is almost impossible to see anything on a picture that small.

Edited by gpr
  • Like 1

The socks are setup for a 185 lbs. rider with stock a-arms. they were torn down a few years ago and the springs powder coated to match the frame, then were sent to works to be rebuilt. Ran them for a year maybe then replaced them with marvins.

The radiator is gone.

The stocks are length.

I have replied to all PM's.

The fuel tank/pingle, front a-arms, throttle cable, radiator, kick starter, bearing carrier are all sold.

Let me know if you have any more questions, or want to see any better pictures.

Edited by gpr
  • Like 1

Shocks will ship out tomorrow, thank you for the purchase!

To help answer a few questions I'm getting. The swingarm is a Metal Tech Oval tube chromoly swingarm with round carrier housing, and is a +6".

The axle is I a lonestar axle, and is not bent or damaged. The only issue with it is it is dulled from running in sand and the castle nuts on the end have a finger missing, but the cotter pins will still lock it tight in place. Also it can be adjusted from stock width to +2" wider. It is straight and not bent, plus i think they have a life time guarantee on them.