JDS Chain/Sprocket/Drivetrain components

87sheerips

More items added weekly.  If you need anything we can likely get it for you at a damn competitive price.

Please let me know of any questions.  All of this stuff ships immediately.

EK 520 chains, starting at $45 http://www.jdscustoms.com/product/ek-520-chains/

Regina 520 chains, starting at $45 http://www.jdscustoms.com/product/regina-520-chains/

• 1 month later...

I know this isn't the correct thread. Do you plan on getting any good deals on hipers? So far atv galaxy has the best, but they are iffy on what they send out, could be a totally different item then whats pictured. I'd rather buy from you JD.

I know this isn't the correct thread. Do you plan on getting any good deals on hipers? So far atv galaxy has the best, but they are iffy on what they send out, could be a totally different item then whats pictured. I'd rather buy from you JD.

What does that mean? Have you had a problem with them?

Yeah bought some things from them through ebay, they sent correct items just different color then what I wanted. I was kinda hoping jd had plans on getting ahold of some hipers soon.

Sorry buddy, not at this time.  I am not a dealer for Hiper

I ordered a shitload of stuff from them and had no issues. A Hiper wheel & tire kit was one of them and a set of Elka stage 3 shocks. I even talked to them and the people I spoke with were cool.