Chrome or black wheels? Whats a popular wheel/tire combo?

You're definitely going to want the best possible suspension setup you can afford to attempt to match your motor output.

That's the plan. If set my rear suspension to a softer platform, that would help absorb some of the power, no? Vs having a stiffer spring that won't soak up power, but just transfer it to the tires.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's the plan. If set my rear suspension to a softer platform, that would help absorb some of the power, no? Vs having a stiffer spring that won't soak up power, but just transfer it to the tires.

It's far more then just a softer setting.

You will need quality shocks that are properly setup and dialed in for you personally and for the suspension components that you purchase.

This is can be a whole quest alone to get right. You don't want to cut any corners in this department. Do you research carefully.

Yes, I'm going to mx a 10mil super serval. I'm 5'11 220lbs, so it will be interesting for sure. You MX with a +4 swinger?! Don't you nose dive with that thing?

Look at pic above. Nose is above center. If anything it likes to loop out. Mines 97hp. When the front tires leave the ground and you have that extra contact time with the rears being further back, it can get dicey if you don't play nice with the throttle. I only ride the banshee at my place. Mainly a duner and isn't public track legal without nerfs.

One of the first test laps. Not letting off the throttle a split second to late. Not a very big sweet spot with all that power.51191e5548a658daf566d5cc9d8463b1.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure yet. I know I'll be on a 9 inch wheel. I prefer a small to medium sized tire.

If you run heel guard nerfs you will probably have to run 18" rears for clearance issues.

20" tires will be a tight squeeze if you run old school nerfs with no heal guards.

If you run 18" rears you should be able to run a 15 t front sprocket easily. 13 t will be too low.

I run 16/40 gearing with 18" rears.

I was just messing when I said  -2 swinger and a 13t sprocket, it just wouldn't be practical. It would be hilarious though just to try it. I plan on running a full set of nerf bars with the heel guards mounted on them. Your saying ill have to use an 18" tire then? What would the clearance issue be between if I ran a bigger tire?

I was just messing when I said -2 swinger and a 13t sprocket, it just wouldn't be practical. It would be hilarious though just to try it. I plan on running a full set of nerf bars with the heel guards mounted on them. Your saying ill have to use an 18" tire then? What would the clearance issue be between if I ran a bigger tire?

Stock length swinger, heel guard nerfs and 20" tires you should be fine.
  • Like 1