CONFUSED

Ultimateduner

What kind of pipes are these? ( click on link first)  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

pipes I bought on EbayI asked you guys about this about a week ago and most of you said that they were fattys. But when I took them to the dunes it became clear that they are not fattys when I asked a local fmf dealer what they are. He said that they were the fmf rev pipe, but if you check on the fmf web site fmf does not make a rev pipe for the banshee. The pipes' power is weird, they could be fast on flat ground and on the dunes, while sometimes it feels like it is out of gas when I am trying to go up a hill. they are fmfs' and they fit on my banshee (not old school pipes ether) If you said other tell me what they are.

Those were made before the fatties or rev or gnarly even came out. Those were called their "Torque Pipes" or nicknamed the mx pipes. They are FMF pipes though. It was also pretty much the only pipe that came black and wasn't labeled. Oh and by the way that dent will absolutely affect the performance of the pipe. There is a reason why they are made without dents.

They came in black because they were extremely dirty once I polished them and put them on they looked great and performed awesome besides the problem with crusing up a hill. I said that they were not old school because for some reason on the pipes it shows the date it was manufactured, 1997. I figured that it couldn't be old school if it was made in '97. However for all I can tell the dent has no affect on the pipes.

All right found a guy that knows what they are, I think. check this out he said it is a serice pipe. wth is that?the pipes and they both have a dent on them that is in the same spot and size on mine. Ok now does anyone know anything about this? :blink:

Thanx for all the help I run these pipes with the fmf power core II pipes and they run great. So far I have spanked a z400 with white bros pipe, a rapter, a 400ex with white bros pipe, and a 400ex that my friend made into a 440ex. I guess that even though they are an old school style pipes they still run awesome. :D:D

All right found a guy that knows what they are, I think. check this out he said it is a serice pipe. wth is that?the pipes and they both have a dent on them that is in the same spot and size on mine. Ok now does anyone know anything about this? :blink:

a serice pipe is what you get when a dumb ass can't spell series. :blink: