Loss of spark at idle

Couple months old rebuild on my banshee. It runs flawless however just recently I realized that when the bike is at a idle my left cylinder hits and misses while my right cylinder is hitting every time but when I give it gas it's perfectly fine. No loss of power at all when riding just at a idle the left side misses. I changed both of my boots thinking that would fix the problem. I cleaned all of my electrical wiring. I did a compression test both sides are at 120psi. I just need someone who can point out what it could be. I have not checked my stator or flywheel. Mods are tors delete. 270 main 27.5 pilot fmf turbine core 2 exhaust that's about it.

Get a sync tool , after syncing carbs the proper way by vacuum then move on to electrical , pickup gap , I have seen pick up gap cause week signal when the crank isn't 100% true. Another question is why the fuck would you let it idle for 10 min that's a good way to load the bike up and possibly overheat ur shit

Yeah I need to invest in one of those my next thing I was gonna do is check my pick up and I just let it run I didn't think it would be a issue

the oil will build up on the plug and foul it out and being that there's no radiator fan, all that heat isn't dissipated very well due to lack of air flow.