2015 Forest River Stealth 29/16g toyhauler

bc8d69fff05b24ee47781caed4e3e526.jpg7123dd18a78ab038bbdb2f64549bd25d.jpg

Up for sale is our Stealth 29/16g toyhauler. This trailer is fully loaded with just about every option you can get. Fuel station for filling up the toys, Onan generator, largest solar panel you can get to keep batteries charged an run 12 volt (very nice), electric jack, Kicker stereo inside and out, cd/dvd/ipod flatscreen tv, leather lounge chairs an couches, power awning, Happy jack bed system in the garage area. Im sure theres a bunch im forgetting but alot of you have seen (some have eat an slept in) the trailer at the hq ride and know i am pretty good about taking care of my stuff. Trailer needs nothing and is ready to roll with a fully transferable extended warranty. Trailer will fit 2 banshees and a sxs or 4 quads total. $35,000 firm.

FKN JUNK

Amber making you buy something bigger?

Sent by me FFS from Tapacrap

Eh..you know the drill.. wars are fought, banks are robbed, babies are born, hobbies change, new smell wears off, dog runs away, stickers wont stick to a wet tree.......same ol shit. Lol

Just got my eye on something else.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...