Did I just seize

Gunner18

Alright I think I just screwed up my banshee I just finished cleaning the carburetors and put new fuel in my bike clean my filters and oil them put it back together and it fired up like a champ. I was calling it a night then I decided to shift into gears to see if they were smooth and then went back to started again and it's hard to kick over and won't start I was calling it a night man I decided to 16 against to see if they it worse nude and then went back to studying again and it's hard to take over and won't start

Alright I think I just screwed up my banshee I just finished cleaning the carburetors and put new fuel in my bike clean my filters and oil them put it back together and it fired up like a champ. I was calling it a night then I decided to shift into gears to see if they were smooth and then went back to started again and it's hard to kick over and won't start I was calling it a night man I decided to 16 against to see if they it worse nude and then went back to studying again and it's hard to take over and won't start

dafuq does that mean

• Like 1

Sorry know was driving and using my voice text my bad. Ok so I finally finished up my carbs and put them back on out some new gas in it and have it a few kicks and that bitch roared I killed to call it a night and decided to check my gears ran it through all gears with the clutch in the bike off and went to start it after and it is super tight to kick over my right plug was covered in oil did just seize

Sorry guys this shit gets frustrating so fast. Today I just barely finished my carbs, and threw them back on the quad. I empty old gas, and cleaned all lines out. Got some new gas, cranked her a few times and she sounded amazing. I killed it so I could test conpression, and it read 60 90?!? I decided to call it a night. I wanted to see how smooth it shifts through all gears with the clutch in. After that I went to start it to see if it'll go first kick and it was a lot stiffer to kick over and it got harder after the next kick. now it's at a point where it's not locked up but it's really tight to kick over, and it sounds like the pistons are like flooded if that's a thing I'm pretty sure they're both moving but I called it a night so I didn't mess more shit up. I also looked to see if the plugs were tight and the right one had oil all over the threads. I didn't get to the left side. The carbs also were leaking a bit of gas out the bottom line.

The leak down would tell you if you have an air leak that caused a lean condition. I am of the opinion that the fucker is going to get torn clear down to the crank so I give no fucks what the current conditions are. I want it apart and fixed not fucking with that dumb leak test. Most of the clowns here spew leak test before and after. I've never done one. To each their own.

Yeah I understand. I'm knew to the whole 2 stroke thing as of Friday. Every question I ask I get shit thrown in my face. Other then tearing it down aside from bad compression what's you're opinion on it.being hard to kick over. Could it be because I played with the gears why it was off, but that wouldn't make sense because it sounds like the pistons are being flooded if you know what I mean.