Heims joints?

itsasheething

I lIke my hiem joints. I'd much rather them then ball joints.

I'm sure the trophy trucks that run them do for a reason.

Trophy trucks can replace them after every race. I personally have never had any luck with longevity out of one's I've ran. They start squeaking in a week and get loose. Maybe it is the coal? Idk I just don't trust them.

Trophy trucks can replace them after every race. I personally have never had any luck with longevity out of one's I've ran. They start squeaking in a week and get loose. Maybe it is the coal? Idk I just don't trust them.

95037cfdeb04a8b6cd0669dd8efb4bb9.jpg

Teflon lined. Not cheap. Best you can get

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Dry. Keeping them lubed attracts dirt. And keeps it around.

At least dry it has a better chance.

But I do like the graphite dry lube

i thought graphite lube was common sence on non greaseable heim joints? I use heim joints on my jeep builds there just 10x the size of tthese little guys.

i thought graphite lube was common sence on non greaseable heim joints? I use heim joints on my jeep builds there just 10x the size of tthese little guys.

I don't know. I don't know if it actually gets in. They say the Teflon lined don't need it. I spray the graphite in and move them around. It builds up in the Teflon.

Thought trophy trucks ran unibals, or spherical bearings these days. Even if you use heims your gonna need to machine spacers to mount them. Get some delrin and make your own bushings and sleeves. Cut the messed up sleeve off with a hole saw that just fits the od of the tube. Easy fix.

Thought trophy trucks ran unibals, or spherical bearings these days. Even if you use heims your gonna need to machine spacers to mount them. Get some delrin and make your own bushings and sleeves. Cut the messed up sleeve off with a hole saw that just fits the od of the tube. Easy fix.

Idk. I know they used to. Trophy truck racing isn't really popular here in NJ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

If your looking for new heims that will last a long time get them through Aurora, or Midwest Control. I use chromoly heims on the promod builds for front and rear suspension. They can take some serious shock so no doubt they will hold up to a banshee. Heims will be a Smoother articulation than stock, but as stated previously, u will have to make your own bushings/spacers

If your looking for new heims that will last a long time get them through Aurora, or Midwest Control. I use chromoly heims on the promod builds for front and rear suspension. They can take some serious shock so no doubt they will hold up to a banshee. Heims will be a Smoother articulation than stock, but as stated previously, u will have to make your own bushings/spacers

Yup, ive got Aurora rod ends on my bike.