Heims joints?

itsasheething

0ea6ad79ecffed04e966443c2588d0d2.jpg

Ok guys not going into details but i effed up the mounts on these lower a arms and was debating on cutting off the mounts and putting heims on them. Its either that or just replace the tubbing. What are your opinions on heims on the lowers? My uppers already have heims joint on them. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

These arms i picked up unknown brand...was told fireball by a couple people and was told fullflight by some people. Anyways, the lower mounts didnt take oem spec bushings. They had a I.D. of 3/4" got tired of searching for the right bushing and tryed drilling them out got one arm good, the other arm on the other hand drilled off center bad. So now im either going to A. Cut the mounts off and weld in heis joint bungs Or B. Find some junk arms, cut their mounts off and weld them back on these arms.

Edited by itsasheething

you seem to know alot about them what brand are they?

JFC I don't know for sure with the half assed picture of half of a lower arm. What I meant to say are those joints are shitty (especially since you have had your dick beaters on them). They don't look like full flight to me from the picture you have posted. You're awful cocky for someone who can't drill a straight hole. I can't wait to see your weld job on these arms. Good luck with your abortion.
  • Like 1

b244cd76e2787ae91d60027c7240e081.jpg04c34dc1598e34dc5eeacdaa3e8d00ef.jpg

Not cocky at all bud, those heims came with the arms and are being replaced. Drill bit stared walking off center so kinda my fuck up and kinda not was to late to correctand hoped for the best....ps i can weld no worries there

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'd cut my losses. A arms aren't something to really play around with. They take a lot of abuse.

Or w why not call fireball and see if they'll do a repair.

not realy to worried about welding on new mount tubing nor bungs for heims joints. Ive cut my losses one to many times with this build already. Just wantes to get peipkes input on heims vs oem style mounts.