Right cylinder miss fire

Mikeh1217

This is my first banshee and I just can't seem to figure it out yet. After I got it the right piston disintegrated after riding it for about 10 min. I put in a new crank, clutch, stator, coil, pro lites, k&n air filter, tors delete, boost bottle. I finally got it all back together and starting but it won't run right. The right cylinder won't fire all the time, only when given gas sometimes. I swapped the plug wires and same side. Swapped carbs and it switched with the carbs. So I've completely rebuilt them with the Clymers 3 times now and it is still doing the same thing. I synced the cables and the idle screws and air screws are 1.5 turns out. All tors is gone including brain. cleaned i jet needle and pilot jet and blew everything out. I am stumped and I do not want to ruin the break in of my new engine. Has anyone else had this issue before or know what to do? I noticed the main jets are 200 and that seemed a little low so I'll be adding those to the cart also. Any and all advice is appreciated!

Have you leak tested? Is the choke tube connected?  Have you set the floats as per the manual?  Did you replace the float valves?  is the fuel inlet clean?  Can you blow carb cleaner through all fuel circuits?  Is the washer under the main jet?  Are you jets of the same size on each carb?

Junk the boost bottle and revert to the stock crossover.  No performance gain and they can contribute to cracked boots over time.

If that doesn't answer it, look up videos and pictures of these carbs.  Something will pop up after a while that you forgot to do.  Also, read into other instances of people having the same problem.

I sprayed carb cleaner while idling around everything and nothing changed the idle till I hit air filters. Choke tube is on. Float valves didn't have any visible signs of wear, ring and hole looked good. Carb cleaner went through everything and came through. Jets are both 200. I'll check for main jet washer and float height when I get home.

The shee did this when I got it and that combined with them running it 50 to 1 is why it blew. I took it apart and compared it to the good carb and everything is the same and set the same. I'm thinking of just tossing it and buying a replacement. Do you have and recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The bowls should be correct, if they were swapped you'd think they'd both run bad but it's just the one. Same thing with the slides. I'll double check them both when I get home though. I noticed the jet needles are able to wobble and twist, should they be in a locked position?

I forgot to also add that both of my carbs like to drip fuel out of overflow that runs to rear shock constantly. After having fuel on and them dripping it will start first kick cold. Shortly dies then is hard to start after that. It drips out of both carbs, not just the right

The bowls should be correct, if they were swapped you'd think they'd both run bad but it's just the one. Same thing with the slides. I'll double check them both when I get home though. I noticed the jet needles are able to wobble and twist, should they be in a locked position?

Explain how you know they are correct. Even if wrong one side will be fine.