Porting

snowmobra

Cool. So what carbs should used my stock carbs or get 28m carbs. Can my stock carbs handle the power. If so what jet size would I need.I live in Lancaster pa. Rite now I have 4mil crank that I'm putting in BUILT cross tube intake pump 93 gas and 40-1gas and go to run +4 TIME. THANKS GUYS

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Your stock carbs are totally fine on that set up. Ride it for a bit and take a mental note of how much you find your self needing top end charge. If it's just occasional, maybe bore the stockers or if you got cash find some 28mm PWK's. If you suddenly want way more upper end charge you may wanna consider something larger as well as possible pipe swap.

Kevin ported my stock cylinders on my 4mil, they look great and he had them done in half the time he originally thought. I also went all in and got 35mm pwks on my setup and man does it get down. Hoping to get up with SurfJag for a dyno session one day and see what it puts down

Kevin ported my stock cylinders on my 4mil, they look great and he had them done in half the time he originally thought. I also went all in and got 35mm pwks on my setup and man does it get down. Hoping to get up with SurfJag for a dyno session one day and see what it puts down

yep he helped me build a motor a few years ago similar to yours and it ran very strong

I've had two sets of cylinders ported by Kevin (HJR) with great results. His turnaround time is second to none. You can't go wrong with either performance wise. Give both a call, tell them what you're lookin for in a motor and go from there.