Banshee issues....I'm new

Bigtex45

and when you order the fuel off the internet of course its going to cost a lot more. since there is many dirt track racers around my area there is a gas station just for this type of fuel. if it cost as much as you say then dirt track racing would not be as popular as it is because the cars run through about 3/4 to 1/2 gal a lap and there is 25-30 laps a feature. all I know is that you guys are getting really screwed over if your paying that much for fuel.......

and when you order the fuel off the internet of course its going to cost a lot more. since there is many dirt track racers around my area there is a gas station just for this type of fuel. if it cost as much as you say then dirt track racing would not be as popular as it is because the cars run through about 3/4 to 1/2 gal a lap and there is 25-30 laps a feature. all I know is that you guys are getting really screwed over if your paying that much for fuel.......

I'm not ordering it off of the internet, it's what vp costs. There is a gas station by me that builds motors and they sell 110 for 10 something a gallon too. Zilla was saying that you're not getting 140 octane anywhere.
  • Like 1