ive got a couple of questions..

Craig_b

Before i go buying parts thought id ask a couple of questions.

i have serval cylinders, 35mm pwk carbs, upp intakes, no reed spacers. will i have an issue fitting oversize bowls from the likes of f.a.s.t? as i see for some the standard bowls hit the clutch arm

with the above setup and cpi inframes im also wanting to run an airbox, im sure ive read somewhere that the airbox will need to be cut up because of the cpi stinger's, is this correct and if so dose anyone have pics?

and.. my kick start idler gear is pretty worn, dose anyone make a replacement bushing or is the idler gear a throw away job ?

cheers.

I'm running 34 mm carbs with 34 mm upp intakes.

In order to make my airbox fit right I cut the tabs off, removed snorkel , removed coolant overflow bottle and had two metal brackets made to move the two mounting holes on the frame move back about 1.5 inches in order for the airbox holes to line up. Works great!

Before i go buying parts thought id ask a couple of questions.

i have serval cylinders, 35mm pwk carbs, upp intakes, no reed spacers. will i have an issue fitting oversize bowls from the likes of f.a.s.t? as i see for some the standard bowls hit the clutch arm

with the above setup and cpi inframes im also wanting to run an airbox, im sure ive read somewhere that the airbox will need to be cut up because of the cpi stinger's, is this correct and if so dose anyone have pics?

and.. my kick start idler gear is pretty worn, dose anyone make a replacement bushing or is the idler gear a throw away job ?

cheers.

Why do you want to run oversized bowls?