4mm Dune Port Stk Cyl... DMC's vs SLP's vs Pro Circuit's w/296 Silencers?

Strm Trpr

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Word!!

Fuel econ is huge for me too.

I'd like to try out a set Driveline 4mil 66mm bore cylinders when I'm ready to build my motor.

I'd get them play ported also to maximize area under the curve rather than shoot for a big number.

I might also pick up a set of beat PC pipes to try out instead of the T5's and see what's what.

If the PC's rev faster, maintain similar peak numbers and rev out as far as T5's or farther, then these T5's will be for sale...

Driveline 397 will be my next motor if I ever build another bike. I bought their bowls for my carbs and they should work out well for long stretches. They only thing I will update in the future is the clutch basket and maybe a quick change cover.

Just need to find yfz450 brakes and cylinder now. My deals on them keep falling through.

• Like 1

Nice, that's exactly what I'm talkkng about right there!!

FWIW, I believe all Raptor 700's share the same calipers with YFZ450's, so that'll broaden your search results.

Check RMATV to verify part numbers, but I'm almost 99.99% positive that's the case.

I'm pretty sure 09 YFZ450R or newer is the MC you want.

Maybe compare part numbers of the later model Rapor 700's MC's too.

I just sold my cpi's & put on my pc's. I will be getting vf4's & keeping the stock carbs for now & selling my 28's. Going to try & set up a dyno day with cam & see what numbers I lost or gained with this change. I'll post the results when this goes down.

• Like 1

I just sold my cpi's & put on my pc's. I will be getting vf4's & keeping the stock carbs for now & selling my 28's. Going to try & set up a dyno day with cam & see what numbers I lost or gained with this change. I'll post the results when this goes down.

I'm very excited to see these results!!