Threads on flywheel are completely stripped. Now what?

1931c51d0e21583a554ce5dcd07f4f4e.jpgHey guys so I decided I was going to install my timing plate today and I got all the tools to do it. Motion pro puller and whatnot. So I get cover off, take flywheel nut off which was not tight at all, and the nut seemed kinda loose on the threads of the crank as I was taking it off. almost like if you were to put a nut that's a bigger thread size than its supposed to be onto a stud, it would almost wiggle instead of feeling nice and secure. Anyways I take the nut off and the threaded part of crank looks all blued like it got really hot, and there's no threads left on the inside of flywheel where u reverse thread the puller into. Now what the hell do I do to get flywheel off?? try to find a reverse tap for those size threads?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

3 jaw puller. Most likely going to need a new flywheel.

Yeah I'm thinking definitely new flywheel and I'll search for one of those pullers. It's just a different style? Oh and there's a tiny bit of play if I push up on the flywheel like a crank bearing is shot

Yup. You'll need a new flywheel. The play may just be the flywheel its self.

I sure hope so. But it seems like it's coming from the crank bearing. I'll have to see when I get it off I'm going to run to work and see if we have a puller that will work

So I tightened the flywheel nut back down and started it up just to see how it spins and it looks smooth except when I blip the throttle and stand straight over the flywheel I can watch it move inward a little bit like the whole crank is shifting to the right. It's not much but if u look straight down it is noticeable. Would this mean my crank bearings are worn out?

https://vimeo.com/135147139

Like this?

Mine doing this since I got been riding like I stole!!!

I can't watch the video it won't work. But everytime I blip the throttle the whole flywheel and end of crank slide inward just a hair. I'm just wondering if that's normal I can't imagine it is! How long it would last who knows but my luck I'd be 30 miles out in the middle of nowhere and she would slide for her last time!

Originally took stator cover off to find the clicking/ticking....while recoding noise I watched video later and noticed flywheel moving.... Been out half dozen times since then....rode bike hard....more them 12 launches from 2nd gear racing people on dry lake bed....hill limbs in sand dunes...trail rides...ect....been little worried but....wanted to ride anyway....I've put like 6 seasons on the motor it's due for a teardown