what type of porting.. ?

Looks tell you nothing of how itll run, really. Especially when you don't know what to look for.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

hence the post / question, since the build is getting closer to being finished was looking for an idea of how its going to run. cheers

This. The exhaust shape ,transfer aiming and very importantly, dome design is what separates the "average " motors from the "well sorted" motors.

cheers for ya replys, i had the porting and domes done by the same person. 

I've only seen the inside of one serval that was definitely done by a reputable shop. There really wasn't much done to get it to really shine. Transfers were just barely tweaked as was the exhaust. Everything else was just kinda cleaned up and chamfered. They are casted so damn well from the get go they really don't need much work. They aren't like stock cyls where you see guys working every nook an cranny.

ive heard nothing but good things about who i have had it done through, was just looking to see how they stack up compared to other servals out there to get an idea of how it will run. cheers for your replys

hence the post / question, since the build is getting closer to being finished was looking for an idea of how its going to run. cheers

cheers for ya replys, i had the porting and domes done by the same person.

ive heard nothing but good things about who i have had it done through, was just looking to see how they stack up compared to other servals out there to get an idea of how it will run. cheers for your replys

What I'm saying is this (because I guess you missed it the 1st time) your thread is basically useless. Nobody can answer the question you posted based on pictures. Make sense?

Not being a douche. Just stating facts.

• Like 1

just put it all together, do the normal tests for a new motor and go. Kan has pretty good reputation so it should be good to go. what sprinklerman is saying is 100% correct, pictures tell us far too little about porting. you would have to degree the motor and know what angles/heights/shapes everything is at for us to tell you much.

What I'm saying is this (because I guess you missed it the 1st time) your thread is basically useless. Nobody can answer the question you posted based on pictures. Make sense?

Not being a douche. Just stating facts.

no worrys there, i hadnt gotten around to doing measurements. i thought pics might have told part of the story but my mistake. cheers for ya help though

just put it all together, do the normal tests for a new motor and go. Kan has pretty good reputation so it should be good to go. what sprinklerman is saying is 100% correct, pictures tell us far too little about porting. you would have to degree the motor and know what angles/heights/shapes everything is at for us to tell you much.

no worrys, as above i thought pics might have given and indication and hadnt gotten around to measurements but thats all good. cheers for ya reply

no worrys there, i hadnt gotten around to doing measurements. i thought pics might have told part of the story but my mistake. cheers for ya help though

no worrys, as above i thought pics might have given and indication and hadnt gotten around to measurements but thats all good. cheers for ya reply

No problem bud. To see how it "stacks up" as you put it, is to hurry up and get it running!

No problem bud. To see how it "stacks up" as you put it, is to hurry up and get it running!

cheers, haha yeap needs to be running asap

I sense that this thread was only started because you expected to see carving all over the place and wanted to verify that you weren't ripped off. Quit worrying and get it together and run it. It should run like a beast sir.

cheers will be running asap