1990 banshee bogs down when you hit gas.

Hello, I have a 1990 banshee that was freshly rebuilt, it has fmf pipes and proper jetting, it had some spark issues but we found out the key switch went bad. it now starts up and idles, sometimes other times it will back fire when you kick it. But once it is idling it sounds fine until  you hit the gas and then its bogs down, we are messing with the timing. but to be completely honestly im clueless what could be causing it ,the carbs are in time and clean, any ideas would really appreciate it.

I have fmf Rev pipes, mine jet is 260 pilot is 60, I live in the PA so it fair weather and no crazy elevation. It's around 70-85 when I'm rideing. And it has stock air box

Need to double check that pilot size. It's should be either 25, 27.5 or 30. Does air box still have the snorkel? I take it that you stay under 1500 ft of elevation?

You either have fmf gnarly, fatty's or sst. Not sure they made a rev pipe for banshee.

Set your af screw to 1 1/2 turns out if the bog doesn't go away, start turning it out a 1/4 turn at a time. If it gets better the pilot is too big. I know fmf calls for a 30 pilot, but your air box is still on and you're not ported. Check on pipes. Gnarly, sst or fatty. Also this is assuming your carbs are squeaky clean.

Then you should really tear the carbs down and clean the crap out of them. Get all parts out of the and boil them. That's what I do. If it just started it then chances are that the carbs are dirty. Once you get the carbs off go ahead and leak down test it. Cheap insurance. Would hurt to check compression too.