421 Serval used one season top end kit f/s.

Are you guys serious you didn't know about it? I've been running one with reserve since I built my 10mil which was 2 yrs ago. I'm not exactly sure what it has for capacity on reserve but it's def there. It's not like the normal peacock where you turn it the other way. It's literally like a 1/4 swiped to the right. You'll see it when your putting it together.!

I wouldn't trade my Serval for any other, love the motor for power delivery and looking forward to reliability. Gotta feed the ponies, or trade them for economy. I don't think that is a "serval" specific phenomena.

The truth of the matter is whenever you get more power out of any motor it's going to drink more gas. Nature of the beast. That several top end will be a heck of a lot better on fuel then my 10mil dm. Point being it's a trade off. You get more power and loose some fuel economy. I would personally have power come on earlier and make more overall power then worry about gas. Plus the smile on your face is priceless when you first ride something more powerful. You can do some things to offset the somewhat lower fuel economy. Smaller carbs, bigger gas tank. Jd sells a grab bar with a tank you can use. So it's not like you do not have choices. The serval has awesome bottom end and with what cam has been doing to them they rev out like a motherfucker. This is excellent setup and I would of grabbed this one if I had a spare bottom end laying around that's for sure!

• Like 1