possible 4 mil build...

No they weigh about 100 pounds more plus stretched so less traction and more weight I didn't say I could beat them I hold my own, plus 35s are to big of a carb for a 4mil with T5s...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by willaduncan

No they weigh about 100 pounds more plus stretched so less traction and more weight I didn't say I could beat them I hold my own, plus 35s are to big of a carb for a 4mil with T5s...

Depends on overall set up.

They work good on mine.

going from t5's to shearers on a 4mil... I at the least hope you got the cyls ported to X pipe / ride style and just running t5's as you where saving funds for proper pipes.... if the 4mil was ported for the t5 set up, your not really going to gain as much as you could out of swapping

Come on man you know I'm not an idiot I had the porting done so I could upgrade later in life to the shearers

Would the porting for T5s and Shearer be similar since they are both top end pipes even though the Shearer is better.

I doubt so.  The Shearers move much more exhaust than the T5s.  The T5s sign off a little earlier than most top-end pipes and I'd call them more upper-midrange pipes.  IIRC, they sign off about the same time as SLP, but SLP makes a lot more bottom end power and power up the face.