Banshee RUNS NORMAL then TAKES A SHIT?!?!?!?!?

Ok so I have a 2000 banshee that wasn't running perfect, it would bog and have poor throttle responce when I would punch it in the 1-2 gears. But it would start up and idle normal with 1-2 kicks. The intake boots cracked, so I took changed them out and put some new ones in, while I was at it I removed the stock air box that had the lid removed and had a k&n filter. I put some k&n filter pods in. Along with that I'm pretty sure this has no effect with the idle but I also removed the coolent resivor.

As for all the jetting specs I currently do not know them. What the bike has motor wise is 4mill, cool head and 17cc domes using liquid ice coolent, stock jugs .030 over, tors gone, boost bottle, 4+ timing, vforce reeds, and I'm running 91 gas with redline 2t oil 50:1 ratio.

Something that I noticed kinda weird about it is when I got it (about two weeks ago) the previous owner had the idle screws in all the way and air screw 2.5 turns out. Just a reminder it didn't want to idle any more after I changed the cracked boots for new ones, removed the air box for pods, and removed the coolent resivor.

Hope to get some helpful answer this, thanks to all way head of time